Friday, October 4, 2013

KARA be disbanding...

Well, I was kind of a fan of their music, except I still hate Alien Face with a passion... oh well. 
They've pulled teh disbanded card on us now, pretty much, IDK about them being able to make it as a three member group as supposed to five... it's not the same.

Now that Nicole's gonna be gone, who's gonna be there to make the engrish lines sound... decent, and is Nikki probably one of my favorites of them going back to the states?

Whatever, they couldn't have kicked the alien bitch with the twelve year old body out of the group instead? As a dedicated Hara hater, I am bothered! I know they chose not to review their contracts, but why couldn't she have chosen not to renew? The only overly skinny cunt in kpop I can stand is Sooyoung... the only one, they're all overly skinny cunts but there are especially skinny bitches I can't fucking stand, and one of 'em is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment