Thursday, October 10, 2013

Dramarama - Onision: So by Onision's logic....

Any female haters he has desperately want to fuck him...
LOL
even the idea of having any form of contact with Gerg makes me NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE the fuck out

Sorry Greggies, I know you're too busy fapping to us decent looking and cute female haters' profiles, but we don't do the same. The exact opposite. I photoshop your selfies into shit like this instead.
Satan himself!

Onision is such a self righteous, selfish prick. He continues to exhibit that he is. 
You have to be very much in love with yourself, to delude your followers and yourself into thinking that your 'haters' all want to bang your brains out.

Trust me, I'd bang your brains out, but not in the way you suggest. I'd be using a gun. Bang Bang. Ain't no sex involved, just plain bang bang killing.

No comments:

Post a Comment