Thursday, September 5, 2013

cable company cuts of internet / cable if the bill isn't paid

proves that the dicks just care about profit and not about consumers. But then again, it's  my mom's fault for not paying the bill. fuck.

/first world problems, am I right?

Now I can't enjoy CBS again, nor can I browse the internet using my computer. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUF.
At this rate, I'd rather sit around bored then scrounge up enough money to pay the $188. Gives me more time to exercise and not sit around like a mindless drone.

At least the electricity's not going to be cut off, that I can be thankful for.

{things I also want to baww about: not being able to upload my photoshops, not being able to post to tumblr my photoshops, not being able to download music or stream youtube videos anymore on my computer, not being able to download anime episodes in HD anymore, etc> }

I would beg for money, but I have no desire to, I still have 3G service, and that would just attract a shitload of spammers. Which I don't want on my blog. Also, I know my mother goes crazy without cable, that she marathons Criminal Minds at night and on the weekends. She'll be paying them in no time flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment