Monday, January 28, 2013

Nine Muses dwarf Tiny G in photo.

Source: Allkpoop

So, netizens (bleh, netizens.) have been talking about a photo of Tiny G and Nine Muses, that clearly shows the height high heel difference between the two groups.

Nine muses was basically marketed as a model group, so that's why they're giant azns so tall. And by tall, I mean taller than me. I know Koreans are taller than the average asians, with the females averaging 5'3-5'4 (japanese people are one of the shortest, and South Azns can be even shorter, if an average height chart is anything to go by), which is about the same as the US, but 171 for an asian chick is still tall. JFS. I'm only 16, I have time to grow hopefully   because the thought of being stuck at 5' 5" my entire life with my huge extended family is pretty humiliating. The bewb fairy was kind to me, but the height fairy was not what I lack in height I make up for in tits and ass. The sad thing is that my sister basically knows 7th graders who are over six feet tall. I know genetics basically determine your body composition, but I'm bound to be taller than this, right?

Anyway, back to the topic @ hand, the photo shows rookies Tiny G who are aptly named, standing next to the ladies of Nine Muses. And the height difference is pretty large, with giant azns Nine Muses standing over a head taller than Tiny G.


Granted, Nine Muses are wearing heels and Tiny G are wearing flat shoes, the height difference is still prettyyyyyyyyyyyy immense, with NM measuring at 172 cm average (5'7", probably give or take a couple cm, idols don't always tell the truth about their height), and Tiny G @ 153 cm (5"). It's really kind of funny how NM make TG look like little kids. LOL.

It's kind of nice to know that there are people shorter than me in the world, because I feel short @ 166-167 cm..... :I

No comments:

Post a Comment