Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I'm drinking

Yeah, i sometimes have alcohol. Not like everyday, I'm only 16, but every once in awhile, I am allowed alcohol.

But I don't do hard liquor and shit. No, not yet. I'll drink that shit when I plan to get drunk.

My aunt and her friends know lots and lots of shit about celebrities. Comedians and hot men. They know people who've SLEPT WITH FUCKING CELEBS.

Since most of them have lived in NY their entire lives they've met, known and seen celebs.

LUCKY. Here I am just a fat and normal and quaint lonely teenager. Living an uneventful life in le Southern US away from NY or LA or any crowded city whee actual SHIT happens. The only thing I can do at the moment on a daily basis is walk around my neighborhood and use my iPhone to search news and shit about various subjects/post on forums. Yawn. I should get off my fat ass and beg beg and beg to move to a populated city. For now I am stuck in the suburbs. Grody. Not fetch. So not fetch, man. I hate the southern US, we're just full of conservatives and homophobes and beauty pageant contestants and their fucking delusional families. ERMAHGAD I don't know why, I feel like I don't fit into the typical southern girl 'mold'. I'm lazy as fuck about my looks, I don't wear super tight clothes or eat nothing for lunch I am not your typical suburban BEYOTCH mmkay.


No comments:

Post a Comment